Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

What Inspires Me?

Tena koutou, Tena koutou, Tena koutou katoa,  My name is Talita.


I am 12 years old  and I go to Ruapotaka School. My favourite subjects in school are Art, Music, Writing and P.E. I like to challenge myself in these subjects trying unique techniques to learn. I also like to explore the world and people with different lifestyles!


What I love to do in my hobbies are sports, movies, hanging with my friends and probably relaxing on the summer gold sand! Appetite? Well to satisfy my appetite I like to eat, burgers, Carl's Jr, sweet treats, pies, anything with pasta and sizzling sausage sizzle! I also like Dad’s big appetite barbecue. Mmm Delicious!

In my family I have two sisters and one brother. I mostly do everything with them. I also have a cat name Renesmee, she's cuddly and warm and she's part of my family too. In my life I look up to my parents, teachers and school Principal.
  They've inspired me personally with my future.  My goal in my future is to Graduate from University, have a good job and to play Netball? I like to play lunchtime sport at school because I enjoy playing with my friends and achieving things I could not do before.

No comments:

Post a Comment